- A journey to visit national treasure
A journey to visit national treasure
- We will guide the owner's recommended national treasure information mainly in Kansai.
- Kakurin Temple, Kakurin Temple TaishidoOriginally as Hokkedo, which was erected in Tenei years (1112), it is the oldest surviving Hokkedo architecture. Show pure and savory moist and elegant appearance.
Kakurin Temple Taishido
"Street address", 424 Kitazaike, Kakogawa Town, Kakogawa City, Hyogo Prefecture
"Worship time", 8: 30 - 17: 00
"Entrance fee", 300 yen
- Ichijo Temple, Ichijo Temple Three-storied PagodaIchijo Temple, Ichijo Temple Three-storied Pagoda
Representative Japanese style triple tower at the end of the Heian period boasting a sense of dignified stability
Ichijo Temple Three-storied Pagoda"Address", 821-17 Sakamoto Town, Kasai City, Hyogo Prefecture
"Worship time", 8: 00-17: 00
"An admission fee", 300 yen
- Jodo Temple, Amida Nyorai and Ryowaki Jiryu Statue
A Buddhist representative of the Kamakura Period, a giant wooden giant said to have been produced by Chongqing
Amida is counted as a masterpiece of Buddha statue sculpture by Amida Sanzo.
"Street address", 2904 Kiyotani Town, Ono City, Hyogo Prefecture
"Worship time", 9: 00-12: 00, 13: 00-16: 00(From October to March)
13: 00-17: 00(From April to September)
"An admission fee", 500 yen
- Kyoto, Daitoku Temple Koto-in【Address】73-1 Murasakino Daitokuji Town, Kita Ward, Kyoto City
About one and a half hours by car from Arima to Kyoto Daitoku Temple
(Chugoku Expressway Nishinomiya-Kita Interchange off at the Kyoto-Minami Interchange Chugoku Expressway Nishinomiya-Kita Interchange from the Chugoku Expressway Nishinomiya-Kita Interchange)
- Kyoto, Nishi Hongwanji Temple, Kita-Noh StageKita-Noh Stage is the oldest Noh stage in existence, and is the only stage designated as a national treasure. Noh after the memorial service Kanze style will be played in every year Shuso (founder of sect) Gotane of May 21 Shinran Shonin誕日of the Shinran Shonin These will be done as a treatment to you (5 thousand yen or more).
"Inquiries", Jodo Shinshu Hongwanji-ha Worship Department
- Sasayama Kasuga Shrine Nohgakuden40 minutes by car from Arima, the Kasuga Shrine in the Tamba Sasayama of less than an hour by train, Noh dono that Fumihisa first year (1861) ardent was Noh lovers Sasayama Domain Lord Tadanaga Aoyama has donated There is.
This Noh stage is one of the nation's most active Noh stage such as the seven large Tamba grilled balls under the floor, the reverberation effect on the rocky mountain in front is devised.(It is not a national treasure, but I introduced it.I have been seeing Noh on this Noh stage on April 13th.Although it was raining unfortunately, I could enjoy the world of blues for a while.I think that I want to go on a downtrend next year.
~ Meet the beauty ~, the owner, Takeshi Suruga
- The most important thing for flowers is that air feeling.
By using flowers, as soon as the air on the spot is cleaned up, people's mind is also cleaned.
I think that we have to make efforts to enable such flowers to be effective.
One of the things that I became interested in learning flowers is Noh.
The step of Ohno is extremely relaxed but still a sense of tension of the spirit is on the stage.
I feel that such an air feeling may be very helpful for creating the atmosphere of the inn, the behavior of the staff and the way of walking.
Why do not you look at it for the first time, do not think it difficult, and try to see it as yourself feels.
To go flowers is one expression that expresses the depths of life and minds of the people who can go on.So if flowers do not have a passion for lifestyle you should not have good flowers.
As I began to learn flowers, I actively learn the eyes and emotions that accept flowers of beauty masters through masterpieces of paintings and crafts over museums and temples.
Every second Sunday in October (2002 is October 13 (Day))
I have seen a painter of the first period of the Chinese Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368), a double-width peony figure that is said to be the work of the Zensen, in Daitoku Temple Koto-in Kyoto. In addition, Takayukiin 's Shoin is said to be a tea man Toshiaki Hosokawa (Sansai) who is said to be one of Rikyu Shichiri, transferred the Rikyu' s mansion, the tea room and the garden were also wonderful, the eyes and heart were washed .
Does the experience of purifying the soul say this?